Our revolutionary soccer rinks can be modified to virtually any size and can be used on any flat surface such as artifical turf, grass, asphalt, concrete and any other sports surface.
Fun And Interactive
The soccer ball remains inside our revolutionary soccer rink during play making the game much more fun and interactive for players.
Constantly developing one’s overall soccer skills and improving technical skills by allowing for the ball to be much more frequently within players’ reach and on players’ feet while encouraging tighter ball control.
Our revolutionary soccer rinks provide a small area environment which is ideal for continuous improvement of players’ fitness, physical conditioning and overall health.
- Our revolutionary soccer rinks are designed for development of youth soccer players
- The confined space created by our revolutionary soccer rink is much more interactive and fun
- Focus on modern and innovative training methods and trends
- Use in the development and training techniques: guidance, touching and handling of the ball as well as passing
- The ball is never out of play: much more efficient use of training time
- Improvement of one-on-one game
- Efficient use of space
- The size of the rink can be adjusted to make it relative to the age of the players
- Great for recruiting new players to the game
- Indispensable for coaches of youth age groups
- Use in soccer tournaments and other activities
- Use of advertising space on the individual panels with potential to generate additional revenue
- Individual panels are made of polypropylene with aluminum frame and goals are made of zinc dipped steel with polypropylene netting
- Standard size rink is comprised of 22 straight panels (6.5 feet in length, 1.6 feet in height), 4 rounded panels (2.5 feet in length, 1.6 feet in height) and 2 goals
- Standard size of a rink is 49 feet in length, 36 feet in width and 1.6 feet in height
- Entire rink is stored on a cart (6.5 x 2.4 x 4.3 feet, 705lb) with four wheels making it easy and convenient to move around
- Installation of rink is intuitive and takes no more than 5 minutes with ease to assemble panels
- Rink can be used on any flat surface
- Rink is lightweight and durable
- Rink can be used all year round
Arena is modular consisting of individual panels made of highly resistant polypropylene on a brushed aluminum frame which is 2 inches by 1 inch and 2 mm thickness.
5 mm thick polypropylene plates with UV stabilizer are joined by rivets onto aluminum construction. Handrails are made of 8 mm thick polypropylene.
Stability of Arena is provided through each panel connected by uniquely designed support system of triangular steel zinc dipped legs and steel screws.
Protective nets surround entire Arena. Standard color is white with other colors available upon request.
- Dimensions of Arena can be modified to the requirements of user
- Corners can be square or round
- Arena can be manufactured with integrated goals and/or doors
- Arena can be bolted into hard surface
- Arena can be without net
Contents of one packed
- 22 straight panels 6 feet 8 inches by 3 feet 3 inches (2 m by 1 m)
- 18 supporting steel legs
- Protective net of 732 square feet (68 m2)
- 22 net support rods
- Installation screws, net cables, carabiners
- Installation is simple, easy and fast